Job Title: Swimming Pool Manager
Location: Clara, Co. Offaly, Ireland R35 Y3EO
Employment type: Full-time (Specified Purpose Contract)
This position is funded by the Community Services Programmes operated by POBAL.
Clara Swimming Pool has been in existence since 1973. It is a Registered Lifeguard Training Centre and have Highly Qualified Instructors. Based on a 25m pool the facility was transformed in 2015 following the completion of a €1.2m refurbishment.
Due to impending retirement, the Board of Management wish to recruit a Pool Manager with a proven track record and possessing the requisite business acumen to successfully grow this local enterprise business through product offering and service excellence.
The successful applicant should possess:
• Strong self-motivation capacity
• Leadership and Managerial experience
• Positive commercial awareness
• A high level of interpersonal and communication skills
• Knowledge and experience of Swimming Pool management operations or similar environment
• Competency in the use of IT and social media
• Minimum Leaving Certificate standard required. A third level qualification in Business related discipline preferred but is not a requirement. General management experience preferred. Must have Lifeguard Training Certification, CPR & First Aid Certification
Appointment is subject to satisfactory references and Garda Vetting. Canvassing will not be accepted and may lead to disqualification. Due to the large volume of applications, we are not in the position to provide individual feedback to candidates who are not shortlisted for interview.
Interested applicants should apply via CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]
Closing date for applications by 12 noon Friday, 25th June.